My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

We rode 29 miles to Franks Church

Joel who's house I am at, said I can stay as long as I need. Praise the Lord. We got up early today and rode to the church. It was pretty cool because there were about 60 people there waiting to celebrate the arrival of the group. It felt good to ride through a big group of people. It made me think about the day I will be finishing my tup and how great it is going to feel. Praise God. I decided I am going to stay here till tuesday morning. I Don't think I will be getting another Iphone. I called apple and told the lady that my phone dropped off my bicycle and got ran over by a car. She told me that accidental damage to the phone isn't covered through the warrantee. So I asked her "What if I told you I purposely through it under the car?" haha She just laughed. So Adam who is one of the guys who was part of the group said he might have an extra phone I could have. I'm not sure how it will do with internet and videos but I will give it a shot. Praise the Lord. I'm still going to go to apple just to see what they say in person. You never know with how great our God is. Amen. Also today while we were riding, I saw some interesting animals. In Ohio, you see raccoons and ground hogs on the side of the road. Today while I was riding, I saw two 5 foot alligators dead on the side of the road. It was pretty sweet. Praise the lord for prayers and all the support I have. I love you all. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment