My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another amazing day

I don't even know where to begin. It is so great to see Greg. It's been about four years but it feels like just yesterday. He has been an amazing host. He bought me chipotle yesterday which was heaven. For all that don't know, back home I ate there around 8 days a week. Trust me, if there was an extra day in the week, I'd be at chipotle. Praise God. We woke up this morning and he brought me to a diner and bought me breakfast. I'm truly blessed. Were just hanging out at his place right now deciding what we wanna do. I'm not really too interested in checking out the city. I have been in New York before. Just a bunch of tall buildings and a lot of people everywhere. God has been amazing every step of the way on this journey so far. Praise him for it. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment