My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, June 27, 2011

A day of rest

It felt really good to sleep in till 1pm. Praise God. Today Joey took me to the apple store to see if I could get a new phone. They told me I wasn't covered by the warrantee but I could get one for $200. Praise God because thats better than $650. I haven't got the phone yet because I was a little short but I'm sure I will have it when I get to Orlando. Today I was blessed with another $50 from my grandpa. Praise God. God is always great. I just got done eating dinner with Joel and his family. It was amazing. I am going to miss staying here the day I leave. I figured out that most likely I will be doing another 4200 miles or so. It would have been around 3400 but I want to go up to Oregon because my brother said it was supposed to be the most beautiful place. I have some National parks that I have planned to visit out west. They are as follows: Yosemite, Bryce Canyon, Deschutes, Umatilla, Ochoco, Rio Grande and San Juan. Praise the Lord. I'm pretty excited. I think I will be keeping the bike I have now. Also I want you all to know that this next week or so up until the 7th of July, I might not be able to blog at all. So I apologize in advance for the lack of blogs. I just wont have a computer or a phone. Praise the lord though because everything is going to be great. So far, all the prayers from you all have helped me tremendously. There is no doubt in my mind that God hears us all and has taken care of me because our Faith. I thank you all so very much for your prayers. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment