My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, June 20, 2011

Another 98 miles today

We got to the RV around 8pm. Praise the lord. It was a pretty hard day today. It's making my legs stronger though. Praise the lord. Frank wants to ride around 125 miles tomorrow. I don't know if it's even possible but we'll find out. I like the challenge. I had another blessing today. My friend Ron from back home just hired a new employee not to long ago. The employee told him to take 10% of his earnings and donate it to tons church. Ron told him about me and my journey. So he decide he was going to donate to me. Praise the lord. Today was the second donation he made. It's truly God the way I have been supported during my trip. I can't believe it. Right now we just got done eating in the RV and I'm going to goto bed. Thanks again for all your prayers and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment