My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rode 92 miles today

Honestly it is pretty tough. I look at the bright side though. God is great. This part of my trip to Florida is to build my endurance. I think it will be a good training for my trip to San Francisco. The RV's water tank is full so we can't take showers tonight. Praise God though. You see because God wants us to love him through the tough and the easy times. That's because no matter what, God is always the same. He never changes. Praise the lord. Right now we are at mcdonalds using their wi fi. The RV is at a church down the road. One thing I continue to learn on this trip is how many things I used to take for granted. It truly proves the saying, you don't know what you have til it's gone. For example when we got to sleep on nice mattresses and take showers last night. It is truly a blessing. Back home I used to think nothing of it. Now I can't wait to get back in my comfy bed. I would come home now but I know God has more sharpening to do to me. He has some more wonderful things to show us all on this trip. Great things to those who love the lord. Amen. I love you all. God bless

1 comment:

  1. It sure was good to meet you and your biking buddies today! I was working at Palmetto Islands County Park in Mount Pleasant, SC when ya'll came in today. I hope you all enjoyed! What was the Facebook name of the other guys you are traveling with?

    -GB, Bekah

    ReplyDelete