My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Next little jump of the trip

I have an aunt who lives in Clearwater Florida. I just talked to her and set up a plan. It is the 25th of June right now and I'm meeting my brother Guy on the 7th of July in Orlando. So since I have some time to spare, I am going to go visit my aunt Robin. Praise God. I will probably be heading her way on monday. She is 180 miles from where I am now. She said I could hang out with her and go to Tampa for the 4th of july. Praise the Lord. So I am going to be taking another small break. I don't want to spend that much time at a stand still but I have to meet up with my brother. This trip is all about relaxing and having fun. I did push it the last week and a half with the guys but they were a blessing. I couldn't pass that opportunity up. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment