My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is what it is about

Right now I'm at a camp site. I was riding in this park and saw signs for camping. I don't have much money so I was hoping it didn't cost too much. I was riding and couldn't find the office. I ran into a couple and asked where it was. They told me where it was but said I would be better off camping at their site because of how exspensive it was. They also said the park rangers weren't very nice. So praise God because I get to camp for free. It's truly amazing. I also posted a video. Right now I am in Lewes, Delaware. Just heading south for now. My plan is to stay on the coast. Praise the lord. I hit 1020 miles today. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment