My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, June 24, 2011

Praise God

Last night while we were eating pizza hut, we decided we were going to ride all the way to the RV. That was around 9pm. It was another 60 miles to the RV. Praise the lord. So we jumped on the road around 9:30pm. The next 40 miles were through Ocala National Forest. At the beginning there was a bear crossing sign warning for the next 16 miles. We were told it was a popular bear sighting location. It's a good thing we have Jesus Christ on our side. We started with some prayer. The road was woods on both sides for 40 miles. There was no service and it was pitch black. One car would pass about every 30 mins. We had flashing tail lights and headlights a well. We were all tired from the day but I'll tell you we road as if we had all the energy in the world. I had my bear grylls knife zip tied to my bicycle. A couple of times we heard some animals running and we road faster. It was great because we were all constantly talking to God. After 16 miles we felt great. Then we saw another bear sign for the next 14 miles. Why didn't the first one just say 30 miles? We pushed through and finally made it. I couldn't even feel my legs while I was riding. We got to a gas station and got all the food they were going to throw away for free. Praise God. The guy said he sees bears every other day. God protected us every pedal. Road 120 miles and got to the RV at around 3am. Praise god

No comments:

Post a Comment