My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On a ferry

I had a video I tried to post last night but I'm having trouble so this will have to do. Yesterday I rode 81 miles. Half way through the day I had another spoke break on my rear rim. Praise God though cause I just straightened it myself. I was on my way to a campground that had the cheapest price on the island. It was $26 a night. About 10 miles from the camp, I started thinking about the price. I really didn't want to spend that much money on the site. I was thinking that I could even asked people who were camping if they would help me out. I could ask for spare change or even to share a site with someone. I ended up getting there around 7:30pm. I didn't feel the desire to ask people so I just went straight to the office to buy a site. I paid $26 with my card. Praise God. I met Robert who helped me at the desk. After I paid, I gave him my card and told him about my trip. He said "why didn't you say something, I wish I would of known". He turned around and grabbed $26 out of the register. Praise the lord, he paid for my site. We had a great talk about some mission work he does and he gave me his info. He told me I could call him if I needed anything. Praise God. Right now I am on a free ferry. You can't beat that. God is great. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment