My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Waiting for a Ferry

I got down to the tunnel and found out it's a ferry. Praise God because it was only $10. Right now I am just waiting till the next take off. It feels great to be in air conditioning. I just went to the food stand here and the lady was super nice she warned me the the food had been sitting for a bit and they were grilling fresh food outside. She ended up giving me two slices of pizza for the price of one. Praise God. At this point, every penny counts. I also got to tell her and another person about my trip. Gave them both cards. That's what it's all about. Praise God. Thanks for all the prayers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment