My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Being treated like family

God is doing an amazing job of making me feel like family everywhere I go. Joel and his family have all taken me in and shown me the love that God calls us all to have. I feel like I have known them all for a lifetime. Praise God. We all went to see the movie The Green Lantern. They paid for my ticket and bought me a drink. The movie was actually really good. It had a great message about having a strong will. You see because we can do all things through confidence. The best part is that we can get our confidence from Jesus Christ. That's way it states that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Amen. The movie also shows how strong fear is. I always say that F.E.A.R is False Evidence Appearing Real. Fear prevents us from doing a lot of things. Most of all, it prevents us from doing the things we love. I know this because I am experiencing it right now. If I would of let fear get to me, I would have never taken this adventure and I maybe never would have seen the glory of God as I do now. I had all kinds of people ask me what I was going to eat and where I would sleep prior to the trip. If I would of let those things get to me, I never would have seen the things I've seen so far. I never would have met the amazing people that I have on this trip. I am witnessing the power of Gods love for me. He takes care of me daily. I give all the Glory to God. I now know that I want to do nothing else but live my life to serve our father in heaven. That's the way it is supposed to be for all of us. God is Love. What reason is there to make anyone not want to follow christ. I thank you all again for the Prayers. I just want you all to know that my life is being changed in a way that is truly amazing. I can't help but to think about God now. It's been a blessing everyday. God Bless you all

1 comment:

  1. Our God is AMAZING!!! Still praying for you daily! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete