My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy day

We only rode 60 miles today. It is 8:46pm right now and we are at pizza hut. We literally had 8 flat tires in two hours. Praise God because I didn't have a single flat. The Rv is 60 miles ahead of us. So tonight we are going to rough it and find a random place to stay. We don't want a motel because it cost money and we can't shower because we don't have clothes or anything. I know God is going to take care of us. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow. Praise the lord. All our bikes are fixed now so it is all good. Thanks again for all your prayers. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment