My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rode 62 miles today

Praise the lord. I am posting aging from Joey's iPhone. Today we slept in til 10am which was amazing. I ended up going to Verizon to see what I could do about getting a new iPhone. There $650. Crazy, so I asked what there cheapest phone was so I could get a temp phone. They told me the cheapest phone is $180. I asked if there was anything they could do to help. Ofcourse the said no. They did say there was a place across the street that fixes and sells cheap phones. Praise the lord. So I went there and bought a brand new flip phone for $30. They also told me that I can go to apple and get a new iPhone for $200 to replace mine. Praise god. I re received another $60 and I'm expecting a few checks so I should be able to get the iPhone in a week or so. Praise God. Til then, there probably won't be any videos and there could be a few days without posts. God will take care of it though. He always does. Amen. The RV got fixed and is up in running. Thanks for the prayers. We are at a church tonight in the parking lot. God is great. Last night while the Rv was broken, frank paid for two motel rooms. We were able to shower which was great. Were 284 miles from Immokalee Florida which is where were going. Be there in three days. I love you all. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Anyone believing in a hell fire for any child of God as being of God does not truly know him (1 John 4:20). God is love 1 John 4:8 and ….
    *Rom 13:10 “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law”. Not one child of God will be put in a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing and I prove it by the word of God at http://minigoodtale.wordpress.com I invite you to read the true Gospel that sets all free to love.

    ReplyDelete