My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The lord is amazing.

I'll be honest, riding with this new group is pretty rough. We average about 17 mph and do 100 miles a day. Praise God though because I get to follow them to their camper where I get to eat dinner every night. They make me feel right at home. Praise god. Today we were at the bike shop and Frank told me to take the tire off my rear rim because he was going to pay to have it fixed. They put two new spokes on it and straightened it out. Praise the lord. It ended up only costing $10 but Frank didn't know. I once again got blessed. All glory to God our father. I thank you all for you prayers. God Bless oh and I posted a couple of videos today.

No comments:

Post a Comment