My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Good day

Today was a little easier. It was still tough. We only rode 55 miles today. Joell has a sister in the town we were stopping at. So we met her and some people at a water park. Praise god. I am down to about $20 at this point. It was amazing to get cooled off in the water bleaker god. I called my mom just to check in. She started off by telling me she had another $100 to put into my account. Praise the lord. Another family back from my church wanted to bless me. Truly amazing how God gives me money exactly when I need it. So after the park we dropped off the RV at a house. I'm not sure how or who they talked with to get the location. It's a house on about 200 acres with the owner out of town. So we dropped it off and went to a BBQ we got invited to. Praise God. The food was great. Then we get back to the RV around 10pm. As we walk in, we smell something burning. The microwave was running and we had sugar and bread stored in it. Praise god the RV didn't burn to a crisp. The microwave wouldn't turn off even with the door open. Kind of scary. So we had To shut off the braker. Then I go outside to set up my tent. Keep in mind it's pitch black and were in the middle of 200 acres. As I grabbed my tent out of the side compartment, a black dog came around back. He stopped and growled at me then took off. Then I come in and they tell me that there is a graveyard on the property. Last but not least, they have a wifi connection in the house that is labeled chainsaw. It's crazy because when you pit it altogether, it's pretty scary. I am defiantly sleeping in the RV tonight. The best part is that I have God on my side. The devil can't touch me. Praise the lord. I just thought I would post a little about my night. Every is great and I love you all. Thanks for you prayers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment