My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rode a tough 119 miles

Praise the lord for today. We rode from 9am to 10pm. Talk about an exhausting day. We made it to the Florida boarder. Felt good. I had a little issue though at about 90 miles. For all that don't know, I have a belt clip on my handlebars for my iPhone. I looked down to check the map and it was gone. I knew I looked at it 6 miles ago at the gas station. So it had to be close. The road we were on had those bumps on the side for the gars not to go off the road. I figured I had to of hit those and it must of just fell off. Praise God. So I told the guys that I had to ride back and find it. I have like 240 pics and videos of my trip on that phone. So I rode back and 4 miles later I found it. Praise the lord. It did have a few scratches on it. Actually it got ran over and it is in about 5 pieces. When I saw it I just smiled and started laughing. It felt good actually because God says don't worship anything but himself. Don't store up things that will perish. My phone is gone and it's just a phone. I'm not going to let it bother me. It didn't change the fact that God is great. I just won't be able to post any videos for a while til I figure out how to get another one. I know God will take care of me. Right now though we are stuck in the RV broke down. So if you could pray for the RV, that would be great. Praise God always. I love you all. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment