My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Praise the lord

I posted a video just now that I took last night. Praise God. Today we only road 28 miles because we were going to get caught in a storm. Joel had his wife come and pick us up. It felt so good to be in a truck. Right now I am at Joel's house. The other four guys are getting ready to go ride some more. You see they are riding to except donations to buy bicycles for kids. The way it is set up, people make pledges for a certain amount per mile they ride. So they have to ride 1200 miles. I decided to take a break since I am going a little farther than 1200 miles. praise the lord. They are treating me like family. I feel right at home here. I'm not 100% sure exactly what the plans are tomorrow but I know either monday or tuesday I will be heading up to Orlando. I also want to let everyone know that there could be a few days to a week from this post until I blog again. Once I leave these guys, I wont have access to a computer till I get another iphone. I should be getting one soon though. Today I hit 2198 miles on my trip so far. I believe I am either in or very close to Naples, Florida. Thanks again for all your prayers. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment