My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Absolutly an amazing day in every aspect

God truly doesn't mess around. First things first I went to a worship service this morning at the camp ground. There were only five of us but that's plenty enough to praise our father who is in heaven. So I got to tell them my story and give them my blog info. The next part of my trip was across a bridge tunnel that was about 15 miles long. It was about 100 miles from my camp site. Larry, which was one of the five at the service asked me how I was getting through the tunnel. It wasn't a bike friendly tunnel so I told him that I would probable hitch a ride with someone. He was worried about me hitching a ride. He was worried enough that he straight up asked me "why don't you throw your bike in the back of my truck and ill take you across." Praise the lord. He ended up driving me 119 miles to the other side of the tunnel with his son Larry. How amazing is that. He also bought me lunch. People probably think I'm crazy just getting in a truck with random people but the truth is that I feel like family. I have no doubts now that God is taking care of me every step of the way. I know this because I am being blessed in every aspect of this trip. It is impossible for luck to be the reason for my encounters. Also I started this morning with $10 in my bank account. Most people ask me "What do you eat" or "where do you sleep?" I know now that I truly don't have to worry about tomorrow. It says not to clearly in the bible, but it took this trip to fully understand Gods Love for me. So Larry drops me off at the end of the tunnel. It was two hours what would have taken me two days. Praise God. So I looked up the nearest gas station so I could use the restroom. I rode about half a mile and came across a Church of Christ. It said 6pm service on the sign. I thought to myself "I gotta go to that." You cant worship God too much. So I pull in and there is Howard who is working on the church irrigation. I start up conversation and tell him a little about my story. My plan was to go to the service and ask if I can stay on the church property. We ended up talking for about an hour or so. Praise God. He then took me back to his house and we went to his neighborhood pool. He gave me some shorts to wear and I got to cool off in a nice pool. I must be a lucky guy, right? Wrong, its God who is at work here. So we swam for a bit and then go back to church. I met a couple people before service and then we learned a little about God. There were probably around 60 or so people in the church. It was a beautiful Church. After the service before the last prayer was said, one of the people I met announced for everybody to come meet me after the prayer.lol So that's what happened. I had a circle of 5 or so people around me at a time telling them my story. I handed out a bunch of cards. Praise the lord. Then one person gave me their info and said I could stay at their place for the night. Then another said I could stay with them and they would feed me. Lol I had a huge smile on my face. I actually had choices of where to go. Truly amazing. So Howard had my bike in his truck and said he would drive me to George and Alona's house. When I got there Alona handed me $30 from people at the church who wanted to bless me. Praise God. Also I got a text from my mom that friends from church gave her $100 to put into my account. So now I'm at $140. I just got done eating dinner and have my own room to sleep in. Which is good because it is raining outside. I am also getting made breakfast in the morning. Do you see now why I don't worry about tomorrow? What I will eat or where I will sleep. Praise the one who takes care of both you and me everyday. What more could I ask for? I really cant say thank you enough for all the prayers. God listens to us all when we talk to him and put our faith in him. I love you all and God Bless. Lets see what God has in store for us next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment