My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Camping last night didn't last

So like you saw in the video, Conrad and I went in the woods last night to camp. We got a fire going and we made what we thought was a sweet bed. Turned out that the bed wasn't really comfortable at all. But we were still thinking about sticking it out. Then aound 10pm we had a little scare. Keep in mind the fire lit up about a 30ft circle and then it was pitch black. We were just laying in the hammock and then we heard a howling. It was literally 40ft away. Both Conrad and I pulled out our Bear Grylls knives and hopped up in a tree. It sounded like a coyote. It was extremely scary. We finally got a little confident and packed up the rope from the hammock and went home. We were close enough to a road that we just walked there and followed it home. Praise God. We came to the conclusion afterwards that it was probably an owl. The mind can play some crazy tricks on you. We weren't taking any chances. Praise God. It was pretty scary. So that's that. I am posting an interview of me pretty soon so keep a look out for a video. Conrad asked me a few questions. I have to post it in two parts because of length. Thanks and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment