My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Future Posts

Hello everyone,

So just so everyone knows, I am leaving sun may 8th after church. Praise God. I also want to let everyone know that I probably wont be posting everyday of the trip. Most of the time I will be charging my phone via the sun. So if there are rainy days than I wont have power. So if four days pass and there are no blogs, don't worry because God will protect me. I have been searching for a better blog site so I can post videos as well. I have come to the decision that I am just going to throw links on these blogs to Youtube every time I want to post videos. I have been sleeping in a tent for the last three days to prepare myself for the trip. It rained all three days and I was dry as a whistle. Praise the lord. I am so excited and look forward to posting for you to read. Thanks for your interest and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment