My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, May 20, 2011

Done for the day

I rode 50 miles today. It was pretty much all hills. But I did get some major speed on the down hills. Right now I am in Troy, NY at Marty's son Jon's house. Just got a shower. Praise God. I am 112 miles from my first destination. I should be there sun. Can't wait. It's going to be sweet. Thank you all for your prayers. Truly amazing stuff. God bless you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike it sounds like your making good progress! God bless, readings for the rest of the week:
    Th acts 13:13-25; jn 13:16-20
    Fr acts 13:26-33; jn 14:1-6

    Don and Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,

    It's Ed from your first night. We have been following along and so glad to see that you are almostv there.
    We shared our story about our time with you with our church family and you are in our prayers at church.
    Your vist with us blessed us more that you will ever know. God bless and God speed and we will continue to pray for you. Keep in touch!

    Ed and family

    ReplyDelete