My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wow. God shows up again

I say shows up again but God is always present. Check this out. After I posted that video about the church I'm in and the $150 blessing, this happened. So my sister in law Donya was telling me about how they read this chidrens bible to their son every night. She was telling how they talk about me and pray for me. Praise God. About an hour after I talked to her I get a text from my brother Guy. He said he flipped to a random page in the kids bible to this prayer. Its truly amazing.


Dear God, Thank you for new opportunities and new beginnings. Help us to make the best of this new start and to go forward with confidence and joy.

Here I am, Lord, at the end and the beginning - The end of one life, beginning of another; Leaving behind the well-known, well-worn, comfortable things and stepping out into the unknown, unseen, unfamiliar.

It's scary, Lord, this next stage of the journey - where does this ROAD lead? Where will it end? Walk with me, Jesus, hold my hand, be my companion on the journey and together we'll step boldly into the unknown. (Rowena Eldin-White)


It even had a pic of a boy riding a bicycle. Im not joking. This is truly life changing. Thank you God for everything.

2 comments:

  1. wow! Amazing! Praise God! That's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,
    Is there a halo over your head!? that song video is certainly appropriate - you really can never be the same again! Your experiences are a blessing for all of us - just to hear how dynamic and real faith in Christcan be. Let me know if Troy is out of the way. I have many friends in Albany.

    ReplyDelete