My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello yo

So first off, sorry I haven't had any recent posts. It's hard to come up with anything important when you're living in a crappy place we all call soceity. Lol. So it's starting to get closer and closer to the day I'll be leaving. Sat should be my last day of work. I'm shooting for the weekend after this for my departure date. If not, then just a few days after. Praise God. I'm so pumped. I just bought a survival knife with a flint on it to start fires. I've been talking to my best friend and the more and more I think about it, the more and more I want to spend part of my trip off the grid in the wild. Like Man vs wild type stuff. It's gonna be sweet. Get away from the $4.15 per gallon of gas. Anyway, just keep me in your thoughts when you pray. Cause we all know we need God for everything. Amen. Also if you want me to pray for you, just post a comment and I'll put in a good word for you to the father. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment