My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, May 27, 2011

A beautiful day

I am just relaxing right now enjoying the weather. It is probably 80 degrees outside. I have just been doing some planning for my adventure when it continues. I'm not sure yet what route I will be taking. I originally wanted to take the south coast. I might be changing a little of that because I might be going to some national parks. It's still up in the air. praise the lord. I am feeling that God is going to do some more amazing things. Again I apologize for this time I am taking off. I can't wait to get back on the road. Thanks again for all the prayers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment