My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Follow up

Right now I got my bike in the shop. I'm having a full check up done on the bike. From the gears to the spokes of the rims. I also ordered a couple new parts. I am getting a new set of what I like to call saddle bags. They're actually called panniers. The new ones I am getting are a little bigger and 100% water proof. I also ordered two more touring tires for spares. All this should come in sometime next week. I'm sorry for the time off the bike but i gotta get these things done. I am so pumped up and can't wait to get back on the road. I am shooting to get back on the road around the 4th. I hope everyone can hang in there til then. I know God is going to do some amazing things. Praise the lord. Thanks again for all the prayers and all the love. God Bless. I also posted another video you can check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment