My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just posted a video and it looks like all the ones that I thought didn't go through did. Praise god. YouTube search bikefourchrist spelled exactly like you see. God bless

2 comments:

  1. Man Mikey. That video made me cry! It is so awesome what you are doing and the impact you are making on people. Just prayed for you that you will have endurance for the day and that you will get to really witness to someone today! Keep it up! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, It is so cool to see your progress and how God is working along your way. We pray for you everyday. God Bless - Cinda, Mark, Steven & Olivia

    ReplyDelete