My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, May 8, 2011

35 miles in

Hello everyone. First of all. I couldn't of asked for a better departure. Thank you everyone for the prayers and setting me off on my journey. So far so good. I'm just taking a little break on a bench. My directions actually use bike trails as well which is pretty sweet. So right now I am on a paved path in the middle of fields and woods. I am starting to feel it in my legs a little but I'm just going to keep riding. Thanks again for everything. God bless and much love.

1 comment:

  1. such an awesome thing to be a part of. Was truly an amazing send off

    ReplyDelete