My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Posted a video

I wrote a blog and it got erased so I just made a video. You can click on My Videos top right. Thank you all for you prayers. God bless

5 comments:

  1. Wednesday readings
    Acts: 12:24-13;5a
    John: 12:44-50

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you bro. Thanks for the tripod shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your head up. God has something great for you tomorrow :) I know it. Praying for you, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay safe! Glad things are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikey! This is so awesome and the Lord is truly blessing you every pedal of the way! It takes a lot to make me cry, but this journey my brother has really touched my heart! It is so wonderful to know that God has so many divine appointments lined up for you along your journey and I know that you are a blessing to those who have helped you as well. Go Mikey, we are all pulling for you! God Speed:)

    ReplyDelete