My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Very tough but absolutely amazing day

Today I rode 80 miles. They were the hardest miles of my life. I was planning on only riding like 50 miles but I got a call from Doug who's house at I stayed at last night. He had called his brother Shawn and he said I could stay there. That was 39 more miles from when I got the call at about 3:30pm. I decked to push for it. After about 20 miles, every pedal was extremely tough. I even thought about stopping. But through God I pressed on and arrived there at around 8:30pm. I rode about 11.5 hours. I never felt so good in my life to arrive somewhere. Praise God. They had dinner ready for me when I got there. I got a shower and my clothes are in the wash. There truly isn't any better feeling than being loved. I've been treated like family every place I have been so far. praise God. I'm 240 miles from Middletown ct and I've rode 450 miles so far. Praise the lord. It truly feels amazing to know how God has been taking care of me. I can't explain it. God bless and thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment