My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, May 13, 2011

Praise God for good people

Right now I am in a car getting ready to come up on the falls. 20 miles from the falls I got two flat tires and my pump broke. The devil thought he would try and take me down. I wasn't gonna let him. So I had changed both tires but I could only pump up the front one half way. At this point I ran into Marty. He was on his way to the falls. Praise God. So I rode with him and found some air for my tire. He then took me to a bike shop where I got a new pump and some more tubes. We then rode to his daughters house where I left my bike. Praise God. He said he would drive me there so I could see it today in the beautiful sun. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow. After the falls he said I can stay either at his place or his sons. Praise the lord. I'm getting close. I will take a video soon. I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing. God is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen!!! Lyrics from a great song just came to mind

    And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
    And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?

    Our God is with you always! Praying for you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete