My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am here. Praise the lord

I am finally here. It was about 750 miles. Praise God. I just posted three videos. Praise God. It's feels good knowing I'm going to get some rest. I will be here for a week or two and then on from there. I will still be doing some amazing things while I'm here so stay tuned daily. Praise God. Thank you all again for your prayers. They truly make a huge impact on my life and on others. God is great.

1 comment:

  1. Mike Congratulations!!! Tell Conrad I said Hey and we need to go on another ski trip. Just looking at the posts people have put and Reading why you are doing this. It is Amazing the impact that one person, You,can have on a population. You may never know how you much have affected people. Everyone that you have come in contact with is sharing their own experience they have had with you and right in the center of the whole thing is Jesus. People and groups are lifting you up the whole way. So through you Jesus is using this experience to touch so many that otherwise would have just gone on their everyday life. But there is some connection there and I got to tell you it is pretty amazing. To be so young in Christ and on fire is such an inspiration. You are an amazing person and I know that God will bless you beyond what you can comprehend.
    Thank you Mike
    God Bless
    Doug

    ReplyDelete