My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last night before departure

Thanks y'all

Tonight I was surprised with a going away party. It was really great seeing everybody and knowing I have support. It is tough saying goodbye. I just want to say thanks to everyone who came and for the gifts. I did end up taking a little weight out of my pack because it was a little heavy. Tomorrow is going to be a big day and our God is going to show us all great things. I give all glory to him. God bless and goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Man, today was awesome! I am going to miss you a ton and I can't wait for you to get back! But I'm so excited for you and all the things God is going to do through you, and all the things God has in store for you on this journey. I will constantly be praying for you. Just listen to His voice :)

    ReplyDelete