My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day Two

I rode about 50 more miles today. I got my first flat tire. Lol. So just everyone knows, my directions are from google maps. They have the option to hit bike routes. I didn't know but a lot of my trip is off roads and on bike trails. It keeps me safe from traffic but the problem is they're not all paved. I rode six miles on a gravel horse trail.Lol And then about ten miles before my stopping today, I ran into another unpaved trail where my tire went flat. Only took me about 5 mins to change though. While I was fixing that, a guy rode by and asked if I needed help. He told me that there was a bike shop not to far from where I was. So I decided to ride there but it was 5 miles in the opposite direction which is a lot on a bike. Praise God though cause I held my head up. So right now I am at the shop and the owner said I could camp here. He also offer his shower to me but I declined because I felt a little weird about it. Ive been meet people here and there as well. A guy came up to me at a gas station and asked me How far I was riding. He was in the army and told me he just got back and wanted to figure out life a little bit. His preacher gave him his bible with all his notes in it. I told him what I was doing and he said he would follow. Praise God. Now I'm just sitting on a bench and about to read some of the bible. Everything is great and thanks again for all the prayers.


Ps: I just bought sunscreen because my neck is cherry red. Lol. I knew I forgot something.

3 comments:

  1. Word. A flat tire already. Man that's bogus. In the blog You mentioned where u got your map from but what destinations did you enter in? Do u remember? I want to be able to track you. If that's not a possibility keep me posted on the towns you sleep in. Praise God bro, a lot of people are reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm in massillan Ohio. I got on google maps and you can just type in niagara falls NY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you to pack sunscreen !!!! Lol glad your doing well! We love ya and we are always praying for you -Brittany

    ReplyDelete