My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, May 13, 2011

Praise God

First off, just so everybody knows I got on a computer and added a new function to my blog. Praise the lord. Now you can access my videos over there where it says my videos. keep looking. Right there on the top left about where it shows my followers. So now all you have to do is click on that link when I post new videos. Right now I am inside and just got done eating ice cream. Marty bought me dinner at a really good burrito place calld Moe's. He gave me a room and a bed and I'm getting a shower. Praise God. He is into biking as well and it is such a blessing to have met him. He even offered me fruit and all kinds of goodies. I have litterally been treated like family the last 6 days. I can't explain in words what God is doing for me. When a group of people all come together and pray daily for the same cause, Great things happen. I feel so blessed to be the one traveling on this amazing journey. I also can't thank all of you enough for following. I know God will show us all glorious things.  Soon there will be another video or two to watch.  God bless you all. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment