My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today. Free lunch. Free campsite. Free dinner. Awesome God.

So I got to a campsite that was only $12. Praise God. But all I had was 20's. So I drove around and found a group of people with a baptist church van. I asked them for change and told them what I was doing. They paid for my site. Praise god. Then I asked god to feed me. There is nothing around that's close to bike to. My neighbor camper just came up to me out of the blue and asked me if I wanted a hamburger. If that's not God then I don't know what is. Praise Jesus. I also got free lunch earlier. Check out my videos. Praise the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment