My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rode 21 miles today

Praise the lord. I stopped in Searcy, Arkansas at a mcdonalds. When I walked in, Brian came up to me and asked me if I was planning on eating. He said he would pay for whatever I got. It kind of cought me off guard. Praise God. Him and John saw me on the road and was curious what I was all about. I had just ate but he bought me a smoothie. I told them about my trip so far. They asked what my plans were on how far I was going for the day or whether I was staying in their town. They offered to put me up for the night. I couldn't decline. Brian is a youth minister and John is soon to be a youth minister. Their church has a service tonight as well. They took me to a sweet bike shop where they are doing a check up and an appraisal for a possible trade in. All I gotta say is God is great. So I'm going to hang out here for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praising God right now for bringing you to searcy, and to Cloverdale! May God bless the rest of your trip...you really have inspired me and many others. I will be praying for you! God bless.

    ReplyDelete