My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All I can say is God is AMAZING

So you know about how I met John and Brian. Praise the Lord. I went over to Johns house to bring my stuff there and stay there for the night. Brian had to go to a camp and speak to a youth group around 4pm. So around 3:30 John asked me if I wanted to go there with them and speak in front of about 50-70 kids. I said why not. He pretty much had me speak in place of his lesson. Praise God. So we went to this camp and we sang a few songs and then Brian talked a little and introduced me. I was a little nervous but I just gave it all to God. I knew that speaking to them was all for his glory and not mine. It was the first time I have been in front of a crowd that big and they said I did great. I talked for about 15 mins and then answered about 20 questions. Then I got asked to sign about 10 t-shirts.lol They were teens from around 12 to 18 or so. Then a couple of them handed me some cash. I'm pretty confident I'm going to have a few more facebook friends here soon. After that they took me to church where they had me speak to another youth group. There were also a good amount of adults there as well. There were probably about 40 or so this time. Then people started handing me more money. I got a total of around $300. Do you understand how great God is? Pretty Great if you ask me. I met a lot of amazing people and we even went out afterwards for snow cones. I can't explain how great it feels to be a part of Gods plan. Just to let him work through us is all that we can ask for. I went from debating on stopping at a Mcdonald's at only 21 miles, to speaking in front of two crowds talking about how great our God is. This is his schedule and not mine. We need to remember that we will never understand his ways and we need to submit to his will. He doesn't want us to try and figure out our own will. His is much more GLORIOUS.

PS Thank you all at Searcy!!! I feel truly blessed to have been able to tell you all my testimony. I hope as much as you have effected my life, God has touched your's through me. He is a truly amazing God and everyday, my journey reaches new Heights. Never ending love. Thank you again. God Bless.

1 comment: