My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

At a rest area for the night

If you didnt watch the video, i got permission to stay at a church tonight. I talked to the pastor Jeff. When I talked to him, I was 60 miles away from the church. I figured I would be there by 9:00pm. Once I got on the road, I realized it was a really busy road for log truckers. It's the most dangerous road I've been on so far and pray it's the most dangerous of of the whole trip. I rode 40 miles of it but when the sun started going down, I called it quits. I called Jeff to let him know I wasn't going to be able to make it. Which Is kind of a bummer. I couldn't take any chances though. Even though God is my protector, I'd rather not ride this road at dark. Praise God though because there are some really nice security guards at this rest stop that said I could camp here. Also a few miles back I stopped at a little farm shop to get a peach. The guy gave me two for free and filled me up with some ice water and gave me a Gatorade. Praise the lord. Tomorrow I am going to try and hitch a ride to Tuscaloosa so I can get off this road. I'm 50 miles from there. Let's see where God takes me tomorrow. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment