My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keep your eyes on Jesus

I'll tell you what, temptation is everywhere. It's not easy being in public and trying to stay focused on God at the same time. It seems to me that you almost have to lock yourself in the basement of a house while you build you faith. Then after 20 years, you can go out in public, but only to get groceries. Lol. The world is crazy. There is just so much evil in advertisements and media. It seems like everywhere you look, you will see something that the devil is behind. Praise the lord though. I posted another video about an idea of Conrad and I. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment