My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Had a great Day

Praise God. We just got done eating a nice home cooked dinner. Jesse keeps calling me Twix Boy.lol I bought four twix bars at Walmart. It was a steal. I had to. No one has ever met anyone who eats Chipotle 7 days a week except everyone in my family. Praise God.lol The dinner was amazing. I also want everyone to know that I gave in and opened up a Facebook. If you search my email it will come up. I haven't been able to get a pic on it though. BikeForChrist24@yahoo.com. People always ask if I have a facebook on the road. It's probably going to take over the world soon. Everything is amazing and the people I meet are just truly a blessing. I pray I get to stay in contact with everyone I meet on this trip. Praise God. I love you all and let God bless each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment