My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jesus is the way the truth and the life

So today were going to a lake. I was planning on leaving from the lake on my bicycle. But God has different plans for me. When I was at the bike shop, I saw my dream bike. Disc brakes, steel frame, three gears on the front, bigger tires, just all around touring perfection. Only problem was it was $1200. Praise Jesus Christ. So I got my bike appraised for $275. There was no way I was affording that. But God wanted to bless me. So before I get on the bus to go to the lake. Angela came up to me and said her family wanted to bless me and pay the difference. Are you kidding me? Is God really that amazing. He truly is. I can't explain how blessed I have been. I've got $400 cash and I'm getting a brand new bicycle. :-). I will be posting a video later. My life is completely changed through what God has done for me. I am truly speechless. Praise the lord God almighty. Thank all of you for your prayers and I pray god be with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on buying the old one. Never know what it will be worth someday as God continues to use you. Let that bike carry you to great things Mike and always be open to how much you can bless others through your story and your overwhelming faith. I know our teens really enjoyed their time with you! God bless and keep you safe. I hope you do meet Francis Chan just so I can say I know a guy who knows him! Well be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete