My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, July 22, 2011

Staying another day

I might just move in. Lol. I know I said I was going to hit the road today but it has just been so amazing to be here. They are so nice and God is so great. It's nice to meet people where God is the center of their lives. Just being able to talk to them about how great God is, is a blessing. I'm posting a series of videos that I recorded last night. There's five of them. They are just me talking my thoughts. "let's start being real". Praise the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment