My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A good day

I made it to the church I called earlier. It feels good to be done for the day. I was exhausted from the lack of sleep last night. I rode 85 miles today. I'm only going to ride 60 miles tomorrow to Perry Florida. I am going to take my route a little north to miss Texas. My dad said all of Texas is under heat warnings. I'd rather play it safe. Praise God. My brother Phil was telling me how sweet Moab Utah is. He told me he would pay for my rafting trip if I went there. Praise the lord. So Moab it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment