My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Praise God

Everything is going great. My aunt Robin is taking care of me everyday. She has been spoiling me with dinner, snacks and all the Dr Pepper I could ever dream of. Lol. It's probably not good for me to drink but it just tastes so good. She also gave me $20 cash so I would have money for tomorrow. We have been playing cards every night. Praise God. Tomorrow I am going to go to a nearby Christian church. Then I am going to hang out at the beach. I wanna thank all of you for your prayers and support. God has truly been amazing everyday. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment