My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Friday, July 15, 2011

Everything is great

I hope everyone likes videos more than reading. Lol. I posted mor videos be cause it's a lot easier for me. I have a journal I keep as well. So between writing it down on paper, posting it on this blog, making a video, and the people I call daily, I have a good amount of times I tell my story. Praise the lord. I'm so thankful too to have you following my blog. It means the world to me. God is truly amazing and he shows me that daily. I just pray that you are seeing his glory as well. God is truly everything the bible says he is. Once you start asking and relying on God, you start to realize little by little that what the bible actually says is true. Slowly but surely my faith just continues to grow and grow. Praise God. I love you all. Just for an update of destinations. They are in order as follows. Memphis Tn, Joplin Mo, Moab Utah, arches national Forrest, Canyonlands national park, Bryce Canyon, then San Francisco. That's roughly 2900 more miles and as of now I've gone 2,719 miles. Praise the lord. I'm pretty much half way. 2900 miles is nothin, I got this. All with the help of God Almighty. Amen. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment