My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Everyday is a new day full of surprises.

Today I left the Buffalo river state park planning on riding 35 miles to Harrison. At 25 miles I came up to a gas station for a break. Before hand I had been talking to God asking for a ride to Harrison. These hills are no joke. As trucks passed by while I was on the road, I kept telling them to pull over. Lol I was just talking outline to myself of course. So then I stop at the gas station. I bought something to drink and a snack. As I was sitting on the bench outside, Marvin pulls up in a truck. As he walks in he starts conversation saying "it must be hot on that bike today". "sure is" I reply. Then as he comes back out he asks where I started and where I'm ending. So I tell him. He was very interested. I told him I was trying to get out of these hills. As a joke I asked him if he was heading towards Joplin. You never know, right? He says no but he offered to take me to Harrison. Praise God. So I jump in his truck. We got to talking and he asked where I was staying tonight. I told him I planned on staying in Harrison. So he brought me to his house and I'm going to stay here VHS also called his son and he is goig to take me to Branson Missouri in the morning. Then I'll be only 95 miles from Joplin. Isn't God amazing? I just got a shower and my clothes are being cleaned. And I asked to get a ride out of these hills and that's exactly what I got. It doesn't get better than submitting to God and living his schedule and not mine. Thank you all for everything. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment