My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Monday, July 4, 2011

Praise the lord

Another beautiful day. First thing is first. I want you to go to YouTube and watch this video of Francis chan. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=qnrJVTSYLr8 . If copy and pasting this site doesn't work, then please just go to YouTube and search "Erasing hell by Francis Chan". Praise the lord. It's a great video. So today I started off by going to the beach with Robin. We went to Clearwater Beach. Then she took me to lunch and paid again. Praise God. After that we went home to get ready for the fireworks. We left her place and on the way to the park, we stopped at best buy. I wanted to look for a cell phone case. They had this really sweet one for $50. It didn't cover the screen though but screen protectors were another $20. $70 is a lot of money for a traveler on a bicycle. Lol. It's a good thing we serve an almighty God because as I had it in my hand, Robin grabbed it and paid for it all. Praise the lord. It's ten times better than my old one too because it locks the phone to the clip. There's no way it's going to be able to fall off my bike now. We then went to the park for the fireworks. She bought me dinner again which was another blessing. I'm pretty much not spending any money. Praise God. Then I walked up to a t-shirt booth and saw a hat. You'll never guess what it said. Praise the lord. Yeah that's right it said "Praise the Lord". I had to buy it. I told the guy my story so he sold me the hat and a sweet shirt for $15. I think I got a pretty good deal. The fireworks were cool but nothing special. God is truly amazing. Amen. I wanna thank you all again for your prayers. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment