My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Staying another day at camp

I slept in a little today. It was raining do I decided I was going to stay another night. Praise God. I went Into the city to grab a bite to eat. After that I went over to walmart. When I got there I ran into Joe. Praise God. He was one of the guys that I met in Joplin. He has a bicycle and trailer he is riding across Kansas. So I hung out with him and invited him to my campsite. We got some dogs to roast and were hanging out now. Tomorrow I might ride a little with him. He only does about 40 miles a day so I'm not sure. Praise God though for the company tonight. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment