My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bike is fixed

So Nick who was the manager or owner of Lewis and Clark was so helpful. He offered to help me with whatever I needed. Praise God. So my old derailer needed some new parts in order to fix it. So instead they put a new one on my bicycle. They told me my old derailer was around $200. The one I have now is around $25. Really I can't tell a difference. I just didnt want to throw my old one away though. So Nick asked me what I wanted to do. I said I would love if you could get the parts, fix it and send to my home. Praise God because that's what they are going to do. He also gave me his info invade I have any problems down the road. I truly can't believe the amazing people that God has pit me intouch with. I got to say goodbye to Scott this morning at the Mercy hospital that I stayed at. Truly a blessing. They all look forward to checking out my blog. So I'm back on the road and probably going to get half way to Joplin today. Praise the lord. Got my bike fixed for free. God is great.

1 comment:

  1. mike, if you are not in joplin yet, I would love it much if you could follow up with a widow from the Tornado I met while in Joplin in may.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete