My intentions for this trip

My main objective for this trip is to build my faith and the faith of others. I want to show people that God is real and there is still Love out there in this crazy world. I have no schedule and no plan on what lies ahead. What happens each day is entirely up to our God the Father. God Bless. 

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Praise the lord

I haven't posted a text blog in a few days. I'm not sure if anyone is just reading and not watching the videos. If so than I'm sorry. I'm currently in Ellinwood Kansas. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get up early to set a record. I'm not going to tell how far I'm going to try and ride because there's a good chance I won't want to get up and ride that far. Lol praise God though. Today was a good day. I was at a church last night so I got to attend service this morning. Then I rode 54 miles to camp out on a catholic church property. I called ahead and got permission. Praise the lord. West Kansas is all flat but they have a lot of these burrs that puncture tires. I've had one flat on my trailer but that isn't goin to hold me down. The weather is getting a little cooler. Today it was only 94 degrees. I can't Waugh for Colorado because it's in the 80's during the day and 50's at night. It will be really nice. Everything is going amazing as usual. God is always good. I'll talk to you tomorrow. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment